D&D Business Support Center is a consulting company, founded in 2008 that offers a wide range of consulting services for small and medium enterprises, start-up businesses, jobseekers, young and women entrepreneurs, and other marginalized groups. It has long-term partnership with various public and international institutions, non-governmental organizations, donors, foreign companies, investors, as well as numerous private sector partners within the Republic of Kosovo.
D&D Business Support Center, is offering the opportunity for paid internships for local interns for a period of 3 months. Depending on the successful performance shown during the internship period, a regular contract with further career development and sustainable employment can be offered.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Managing portfolios of the clients of the company;
• Data entry; Developing and maintaining databases;
• Assist in coordination of activities during the implementation of projects;
• Communication with clients and partners of the company;
• Assists in maintaining and updating information and materials of projects;
• Assists experts-consultants of the company in offering services for the clients;
• Assists in compiling administrative documents for clients and partners of the company;
Minimum qualifications and skills:
• Recent graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Business- Management/ Administration or similiar field of study;
• Basic work knowledge in the field of business services such as: marketing, business plans, finance, accounting, research, analysis, or similar fields;
• Good command of Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of the English language is preferred; Knowledge of an additional language is an added value;
• Be a teamplayer and have the ability to collaborate in a group;
• Show good communcation skills;
• Be flexible and adaptable and show willingness to learn and adapt;
• Good planning and organizing skills;
This is a full-time internship (8 hrs per day, 40 hrs per week) and the location of the internship is in Prishtine.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV-s and a motivation letter in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 05/February/2022